The type of loan to choose can be a tough decision. Who to come to for help is an easy one.
Your loan, like your home, should fit your lifestyle and financial goals. The professionals at East Lake Lending take the time to get to know you and ask the right questions so we can find the best financing option to satisfy both.
- How much you can afford?
- What percentage to put down?
- Are you better off with a 15 or 30-year loan?
- Do you need predictable or lower upfront payments?
- How long do you plan to stay in the house?
- Should you sign up for a biweekly mortgage program?
- Should you finance with a fixed or adjustable rate?
- Free-up cash for major expenses or debt consolidation by leveraging your equity.
- Lower payments through a better interest rate or longer repayment period
- Save $75-150 a month by eliminating Private Mortgage Insurance payments.
- Reduce risk by switching to a fixed-rate loan.
- Pay less interest over the life of the loan through lower interest rates or a shorter term.
- Build up equity faster by shortening the term.
- Are current interest rates lower by at least ½ to 5/8%?
- Can you afford closing costs and prepaid costs?
- What effect will it have on your payments and equity?
- Do you plan to hold on to house for at least another five years or so?
- Are you over or under the halfway mark in paying off your current mortgage?
Home Equity Loans
When refinancing isn`t a viable option for freeing up cash, or the amount of money you need will vary, a Home Equity Loan might be the ideal solution. It can give you the best of both worlds – money when you need it, and interest payments only on what you actually borrow.
Don’t forget we also offer Title Insurance and Closing services on our premise for you convenience.